HybridZ

hybridz pinks is on.

HarrisonTX

Yes he is, watch the episode carefully and you will see how badly the Hybrid Z team got screwed especially on the last pass where the Monte does a wheel stand that it "couldn't" do before and walks right by the Z.

Its not gettin screwed man. I own both, a z, and a g-body (a malibu, its the same car). So i was rooting for both teams. the older team was just more expierienced. call it "out negociated" (i cant spell)

the z team didnt have to agree to the terms. im not trying to start anything!!!!!!!!!!

The host, he is such a nerd. have you seen how intense his face gets when hes "flaggin" he wrinkles it up, and sometimes slightly opens his mouth. I hate him for that. I go to some serious street races often (low 6 second cars in the 1/8th, its no bs) and noone flags like him. he takes it so serious, and knows nothing

No don't get me wrong I would have done the same thing as those guys in the Monte. But I just got the feeling they stepped over the line from good competition to down right dirty racing. That last pass is the only thing that bothered me, the Hybrid Z guys had a fair chance of winning based on the way that Monte had been running but when he did that wheelstand and walked right by them I just got the feeling he had been leading them along the whole time. I wasn't trying to say they cheated or anything I just don't think the better team won that night that's all. Oh, and I own several metric cars as well, I also race one at the local short track so I'm not completely biased.