HybridZ

45,000.00 240Z on eBay

For a second i thought i was going to see the worlds most incredible Z. Then All i had to do is read this line "I live in southern California and grew up cruising on Van Nuys and Hollywood Blvd, birthplace of car culture and customizing. This naturally meant I spent more time dreaming in school of what cars I would customize" And i knew this guy was super smug. and it just kept getting worse. "To help me with my vision" This guy has the balls to call his car a vision.... this guy thinks he is god himself. My point is this guys is not just a tool, but a binford 2200 cordless power tool (home improvement anyone). :iospalo::iospalo::iospalo::iospalo:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think he is crazy. It is a pretty clean car and from what I can tell from the background this guy probably doesnt need the money but wants to make room for a differents toy. So why not ask for the sky. Hey ... many of us have lots of dough tied into our cars...mostly go fast parts. So why wouldnt some Z nut but this one...dont forget he did have Or Best Offer