HybridZ

don't think this qualifies as a technical question

Chaparral2f

I so......

If i ever get the Z31 back together I intend to paint it a dark green with a gold stripe (like the Ford gt350). That part is pretty much figured out.However I have to do the engine compartmentand I have no idea what I am going to do. first I thought I might do it all in stainless steel. but that is a PITA to keep clean. Engine turned Aluminium would look pretty good, but it is more work than I want to do. also there are corrosion issues. So I am going to do the fabrication in good old 18 guage steel.

Finally to the question(TA DA) I have no idea what color to do the firewall and rest of the engine room. I don't want it to be a dark color. But it would be nice if it was compatable with the rest of the car. I'm looking for any suggesstions 'cause I'm at a total loss for ideas.

Joe

I agree w/ JBK

I'm thinkning there could be a complementary lightr shade of green, but not too light, for the bay. You could do some of your plumbing w/ polished copper and the gold paint to match. I wouldn't do too much gold, but it should be in there.

Should look slick, would like to see it!