HybridZ

very very bad handling

Guest 396chevy

Guest 396chevy

hello i have 79 280zx and the problem is the rear handels horribly the front is tight but the rear is horrible i mean i take a tight turn like weveing in and out of ---- pavement markings and the rear seems to be, well swaying from side to side. The sway bar is tight and i have tried high, low, and normal air pressure in my slightly oversized tires,which are 215 vs stock 195 tires. frame rail rot/rust on both sides but alot worse on right. although it handels horrible in both directions, bushings used but not horrible shocks seem good anybody know a good way to test springs dont know what else to check any imput please? feel free to email me with ?s or ideas at patflannery1989@msn.com thanks 396chevy ps sorry for the bad spelling and grammer i hope i dident offend anyone.

Start with some punctuation and spelling. Then try to write in a way that we know what you are talking about. What I think I see is that the frame is rotten. If that's the case then you really can't do anything else until you fix that problem. The suspension attaches to the frame, and if it is not solid the suspension can move in all sorts of directions that it shouldn't be able to. I'd suggest you find another ZX if it is that bad and start over.