HybridZ

New best times!!

My goal at super chevy was to break into the 11's, I did a bunch of 11.9's and 2 11.78's. I could have done more 11.7's, I had 3 really strong passes when I was bracket racing but was letting of to secure the win without breaking out. My best 60' was a 1.62. I'm super pleased, the car held up great, I made at least 15 passes. Man it was hot out there though.

Thanks again to grumpy and everyone who gave advice on my stroker build. First time on the track with it and it dropped my et by half a second. Still has more power in it I'm sure.

I have one video but it's too far away and not much to look at.

Thanks Grumpy, the car was working pretty well. I have some big ole 11.5 wide street slicks and they were grabbing pretty good. As the weekend when on, I was launching harder and harder and my 60's where getting better and better. It was my first time to run on the slicks so it was a learning curve. The only thing I didn't like was in the burnout box, my tire spin kept swithching back and forth. Had trouble getting a good burnout with both tires. I guess it's time for a LSD or posi. With street tires, it will roast both of them, I guess the slicks where just grabbing better.

Had a blast and brought it home in one pc.