HybridZ

Help ASAP!!!!

I was driving my z and i was giving it a little gas and then bam the car shuts off 100% and i go to try to restart it and nothing then out of no where the lights come back on and everything, but now the gadges do not work only voltage and tach, and the voltage is reading a diffrent voltage then before... then after that i got home and noticed that a fuse was burnt but i do not have a cover so i got no idea what it was to... im asuming an important fuse.... it was on the left side 4th one down right smack dab in the middle... so please anyone with any insite to what the fuse is and what could have happened and or how bad im fucked please chime in!

Just replace the fuse with one the same rating as you pulled out. Sounds like you took a power spike and your power regulator might be suspect. In any case there is nothing any of us can do or tell you from here other than, check your wiring for loose, corroded or worn connections. Good luck.