HybridZ

Would SupraCelica Flares look good on a 1st gen Z???

hondabait

I seen like 3 Supra Celicas at the junkyard today and thought their flares kinda looked good. They're detatchable and round but have a square-ish opening. I don't think they would be that hard to mold on to a car. Has anyone done this before? Does anyone have a pic? There's even a couple old Z's there too I think If I cant find a pic I'll have to hold them up to the Z's and take a pic myself.

I got a set from the junkyard once, they didn't look too bad if you reversed them front to back, but I never actually got around to mounting them. One problem you'll have is that there is a square cutout for the door ding strip on the celica supra that you will have to fill in some way. Not a deal breaker, but they'd look odd if you just slapped them on. If you do get around to it, be sure and post pictures. getting them from the boneyard is cheap, i think i paid $12 per side...I have a picture with them laying on the ground in the general vicinity of my car, but never thought to take one with them on...