HybridZ

Alignment settins for high speed stability.

I will be replacing the front tires soon on my GTO and will get the car realigned when I do. I am looking to get the most high speed stability as possible since this car is too heavy to handle GREAT and I mostly use the car at a drag track/highway. Right now I have .10" toe front, -0.1 camber, and 8.5 of caster in front. .14" toe rear, -1.2" camber rear(not adjustable). Would you change anything or keep it the same?

I just got home and found the actual alignment settings.

I just found my actual alignment settings and updated the numbers. Also 1/8" equals .010". So I have perfect on front and ever slightly too much on the rear. But on the rear its recommend to be at .020" so I think i'm good there also.

Now that i'm looking at the numbers I worried about the little negative camber. I wonder if lets say -.4 or -.5 would be better. Any thoughts? Thanks

Here's a little spread sheet I made that helps convert between total toe-in in inches and degrees. The conversion is dependent on the diameter of the tire so you can't just use a single value.

Thumper, I guessed your front tires are 245/50-18 and if you want a total of 1/16" total toe-in, then the total in degrees would be 0.26 degrees. But enter the actual size to get the actual value.

Toe-in conversion tool.zip