HybridZ

Fast & Furious 4 casting call

silversix

Hey guys I know how most of you feel about the franchise, I feel the same way. But just in case anybody out there is looking for an in to feature your car, here you go!!

"Hey everyone, I am looking for cars to go into the film production of Fast and the Furious 4. If you have a newer car that is modified or a rally car and want to have your car in the movie let me know by this saturday. Or you can e-mail pics to ttomitaka@hotmail.com"

Thats my buddy Tarow a dedicated Nissan head I have known for 5 years. I'm just doing this as a favor to him (he is going to host my new show in a few months). He worked in casting on F&F 3 and some of you may know him from the days when he was vice president of Swift springs. They are looking for show quality domestics, euros and rally cars. If your looking to get your shops car recognized or you have friends that might be interested please pass on his email with the instructions to send pictures. I now feel dirty..:icon9:

With popularity of the s30 booming I would not be surprised if there was a car loosely based around WM in part 5 or 6. I don't see this franchise ending soon. They still have to make a Wangan movie and a Touge movie, right?:-) For now they want newer rally cars, modified show quality domestic and euros. My guess is they already have their hands full of street driven Japanese cars, but send those pictures too, featured cars make money in these movies. Also the studio covers the insurance while filming.

Groan.

I shudder to think of what will happen to S30s should they ever grab the eye of the pop culture tools the way the AE86 Corolla did because of Initial D.

Leave this junk to the showoffs.

Prepare to shudder, the people who own the rights to WM have been going through YouTube removing all WM content.They are obviously preparing for world wide distribution. They even deleted a new "Best Motoring" video that featured a WM replicar (it wasn't turbocharged, lame). In the video Keiichi Tsuchiya drives an R32, supra T, Porsche Blackbird and the WM replicar on a speedway for an "In depth" comparison. At the end of the test he also concluded that bringing a non turbo s30 for comparison was lame.

All the little kids will then flock to buy S30's not because its a great car, because they saw it in the movie. Oh the new midnight club game has a 280z :(. I hope to the Z gods that the S30 gets spared from popularity. Isnt part of the fun of a Z all the people who have no idea what the hell it is and just go :eek: when you drive by.