HybridZ

Wheel recommendations

Hey guys, just joined the forum but I have been a lurker for a real long time. I have a 73 240z which was rear ended about 2 months ago and beat up pretty bad. After almost being screwed by the insurance company, I think it looks like it'll be back on the road soon.

Anyway, I am looking for some ideas for wheels and would love any you can provide. I think I want at least a 16 inch wheel and in gun metal...know any good ones off hand (I've checked out MSA's selection)? The wider the better too, I might even do the ZG flares and plan on dropping the car a lot too.

I will be on here a lot i am sure trying to find a few parts very soon...look forward to dealing with this whole community. Thanks.

dominic

First of all, welcome to an awesome place for information about our Z's. There is a ton of information available on here about almost anything. If you use the search function, you'll find that almost every question has been answered and many sources made available. I would advise getting intimately familiar with the search function, you'll understand why after you use it.

Second, as an answer to your question, http://www.rotawheels.com.

If you're stuck on those rotas, the +10 offset is your best bet (you would then need a 10mm spacer to bring the offset back to 0, as opposed to some of those other sizes that you would need to have an adapter made to use). It says there are only 18's available, so if you really want 16's, that's most likely not the wheel you're looking for.

After doing some looking I would have to agree that the RB-R in gunmetal would do just fine. i looked for images of RB-Rs on a 240z but did not come up with that many...just wondering if anyone here either has a set of RB-Rs or has some images of them. I do want them in gunmetal and would prefer not to have a polished lip...not sure if such an option exists.