HybridZ

Cruise NY/NJ/CT Z guys

EvilC

How about a cruise this Sunday morning coming up (10/4/07)? I have three of us who would like to meet up early and go for some spirited driving. I was thinking something early like 9 or 10am and be done around noon or 1pm...whatever the group wants to do. I know we all will be putting the Z's away soon until spring so thought it would be nice to get something together. Yes, I am still working on our Z club and will be talking to a few more guys I met while at the convention...this will be up and running by spring.

I will send out an email to all the people on my mailing list about a get together this weekend. Hope to have a few of you guys there and for the others who are off to school, we shall see you when you get back for the semester.

ps, hoe does indoor go-carting sound for a December get together?!

Clive

I haven't touched it since that big push I made to make it to the last meet.

The wiring isn't finished, and I still need to fire it up, make sure it moves and check that my stoppers and turners work.

An honest weekend worth of work provided that nothing major is going to fall off the first time I take it down the road.

Reply....

11:30am - 12:00pm is the meet up time for lunch. We should be done around 1pm and then go for a drive. So come for lunch and drive or just one or the other!

Where:

Ramapo Forum Diner Incorporated

210 Route 59

Suffern, NY 10901

Tel: 845-368-0020

PM me if you need more info.

I will send out another email tonight.

Clive