HybridZ

Need some help identifying rims i have...

Jersey

Hey all. A buddy of mine sold his Z a few months back and had these rims that came on the car when he bought it. He's asked if could sell them so, i'm hoping someone here could help me out with some info on these. I mean, i know the size and offset but i don't know the "Borlem" "Made In Brazil" name or what would be a fair price to ask for them on either here or on Ebay. Any help in advance is appreciated. The last pic is what they looked like on my friends Z when he bought it and was being transported to NJ.

39.JPG

123.JPG

214.JPG

47.JPG

Stoggs_Z-1.JPG

Thanks Sparks for the lead and the post over there. I wonder if that's the same Tony D that we have here?

The rims are in real nice condition. There is some minor surface rusts spots where the lug nut mounting surface meets the hub. Hard to explain but you might be able to see a little of it on the 4th picture i posted. When i post them in the FS forum or Ebay, i'll get some close up shots of these spots. I may even be able to use a little wire brush to clean these spots up.

I have 3 of the 4 plastic center caps and i think most of the tabs that snap them into the rim are cracked. Probably could somehow glue them on but i think i saw these same center caps at MA for sale.

Shipping may be a problem since i've never done wheels before, especially to CA. I'm just trying to figure out what would be a reasonable asking price? Ideas anyone? The tires have some fine cracking going on between the treads, from sitting i'm assuming, so i would think they're shot.

Shipping rims is not too bad on price. I used Fedex Ground on some rims I sold. I was lucky because I had some wheel boxes around. You might be able to go to your local tire and wheel dealer and see if they can set aside some wheel boxes for you. The reason I like them is because they are designed to protect the wheel for shipping. Cutting to the chase, shipping from Jersey to Cali is not too expensive under $75.