HybridZ

Another What Kind of Wheels are these?

Hey Guys,

So somehow the wife was convinced into letting me keep the car. So now, i'm back shopping for wheels. I saved this photo of the car since i liked it so much, but can't seem to find the owner to inquire about the wheels. So can someone tell me what kind of wheels these are? 1820937047

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I knew i could count on you guys. So it looks like the CCW Classics. But i guess, i'll have to do a 5 lug conversion if i want them, since i checked the website and it only gives options on different sizes.

I might just go with the bose forged...

Hey BayAreaZT, do you live down the street from Quimby Oak on Stevens Lane? I think i've seen your car, or at least a car that looks like yours! Nice ride. I'm over on Aborn, and just got my ride running, maybe you'll start seeing me around in my green Z soon to be silver.

eyyy i got a green 1975 z too..and i live near quimby.

thats weird.

if you see an emerald green z thats annoyingly loud, its me.:-D

A Z......

That is annoyingly...

Loud??????

:coollook:

:lmao:

DOES NOT EXIST:twak:

Hey Palau, i think i've seen yours. Is it the one on Oakgate Wy/Appearson? You might have seen mine, since i pushed my car for 3 miles down Quimby to Rigoletto to have my father in law help me fix it. Yeah, I know, i'm cheap. Didn't want to pay that $40 it was gonna cost me to tow it. I'm the asian guy that runs 6 miles around aborn to ruby to quimby to white every other day, so 3 miles of pushing downhill aint nothin. I'll see you around.

eyyy i got a green 1975 z too..and i live near quimby.

thats weird.

if you see an emerald green z thats loud, its me.:-D

* (:icon11: edited for content...)