HybridZ

rb20=time for new tires *vid*

mannyvig

So after doing the manual rb25 trans swap (provided by brian) and the new suspension, brakes and a crapload of other stuff but before the 5-lug and good wheels were put on the rear, Jer and I decided to put the old tires to rest.

in this video you can actually see smoking rubber chunks flying through the air. Enjoy

-manny

So after doing the manual rb25 trans swap (provided by brian) and the new suspension, brakes and a crapload of other stuff but before the 5-lug and good wheels were put on the rear, Jer and I decided to put the old tires to rest.

in this video you can actually see smoking rubber chunks flying through the air. Enjoy

-manny

are these using the bearings i sent out? or did u not receive them yet.

lemme know =)

So, my only question right now is; when are we going to the track? I'm still waiting on my wheels but then I'll be ready to go. I'm pushing Timi to get his R32 sorted and on the road again too. Since getting the car on the road I have been itching to get it down the 1/4 mile.

Brian

Raff actually the bearings are for the rb26 carand yes i did get them they are perfect. I am however still waiting on the bill :eek:

Brian my thoughts exactly. We went to the track on friday night at firebird. Results:

Best With the automatic

15.2 1/4

2.6 60ft

91 mph

Best with the manual but with the crappy 195's

14.3 1/4

2.6 60ft

103 mph

Now that we have the good tires and wheels on the rear im hoping to bring the 60ft wayyyyyyy down :icon45: and maybe make some mid to high 13 sec passes (fingers crossed). boost is still stock but we are trying to sell the gt28 we have lying around to get a descent t3/t4 and raise the boost. maybe later this month we can meet up ive been dying to go for a ride in your car. even though neither or our cars are set up for the 1/4 it will always be fun.