HybridZ

Got the Z to the Track (VIDEOS INSIDE)

ZDrifter

Well got the Z to the track with all the guys from school. She was running fairly good for the conditions. Fastest time I had was a 13.7 at 102 with a 2.3 60 foot. It was around 95 degrees that day. Still untuned :( Enjoy!!

First Run of the day. 13.9 at 105. 2.6 60 foot

Second Run 13.7 at 102. 2.3 60 foot

Third Run 14.0 at 104. 2.4 60 foot

Stock RB25DET 8lbs boost 240whp. 3inch exhaust and FMIC. 225/50 16 street tires. Full Interior 280z weighing in at 2750lbs. Gears in the rear are 3.53's open diff. On the dyno at the top of 4th I was at 140mph and its a 5 speed. This car isnt being built for drag racing, I just do it for fun.

WEWT! GJ man =] ain't nothin wrong with that!

gotta work on that 60' a little (total hipocrit my best is 1.99)

best advice i got was slip the clutch a little (almost impossible on my clutch) so you don't brake loose in the first 10 feet and don't be so hard on first gear or you'll go nowhere. soon as first gear hits boost the tires are lit up and it's bouncin off rev limiter. as soon as i feathered the gas in first a little i was doin much much better.

if you can cut it down to a 2.0 or 1.9 60' i think you'll see some 12's for sure. keep it up man!

Dave =]