HybridZ

Rota P45F and P45R.. Fitment questions.

I just seen that Rota had a 4x114.3 lug pattern on their website for the P45 series wheels.. problem is, how the heck am I gonna run them with ZG flares, without insane wheel spacers..

But hey, Im a noob with Datsuns/Cars.. so here we go. :weird:

Fronts are 18x8.5 with a +25 offset.. with ZG flares, how massive of a number :P of wheel spacers am I going to need to run them flush..

Rears are 18x9.5 with a +30 offset.. again, with ZG flares.. how stupid is the amount of spacer I am going to need to run these flush..

Right now on this subject, I am about = to :ugg:

Also, what size of tire could I run with these wheels along with the GC coilover kit..

Again, thanks all for answering the probably most asked question.. ever. :bonk:

I'm running the same size rims without ZG flares. You can easily run 275's on the back and 245's on the front...maybe even a little wider since you'll be running flares. You can see the specifics on my web pages and then just figure out how much further you want to go out for the flares.

http://mysite.verizon.net/ress1lhb/barts570z/id19.html

BTW - Running wide spacers isn't a problem as long as they're well made.

I know on S10's to run vette wheels, which many people have done, you need to run like 55mm spacers in the rear.

Who makes some pretty good quality spacers for a good price?

I don't know if they can get the thickness you need, but give Gabriel a call at Techno Toy Tuning.

http://technotoytuning.com/productdetail.php?p=356

Spacers and adapters... I assume you guys are talking about running 30mm-50mm adapters. I personally wouldn't, I would be afraid to personally, your much better off getting a wheel that fits correctly imho.

In an 8.5" and 9.5" size from measurements I have taken on an 240z (also Watanabe uses this specification), I would think 4.5" of backspacing is ideal. That leaves you with -6 front and -19 rear... Adapting from a +25/+30 setup... that is a 31mm front adapter and a 49mm rear adapter. Hope that helps.