HybridZ

Recomendations on a shop/someone to build a 70's 280z VQ35DE

Guest G35Apache

Guest G35Apache

Now before you all jump to your conclusions (as I would to someone else in this situation) There is some back ground that would be helpful. Alittle history about me. I have been a huge fan of Forums and I have always been active on them and find them to be a very important tool. I am 22 years old and in the Army. I don't have any real access to do the work my self or any of the knowledge to do most of the work. I know a lot about motor, suspension, brakes blah blah blah, but only have minor experience from stuff I have fixed/installed on previous cars. While in Fort Hood Texas in the summer of 2005 I was tasked to go to funerals of Army Veterans and pay the last respects in the military tradition. During this time I had alot of time to do whatever I wanted (people don't drop like flies) and I started going to dealerships and test driving various cars and doing alot of research online about ones that I thought did well. One day I test drove a 350z and fell in love, the car was awesome, or at least to race around in. I felt the car would be a great track car but because of the lack of interior amenities I ruled it off of my list of cars to consider purchasing. A few months later I found out about the G35 and I was sold. I sold my car and went to Korea with the full intention of saving at least $10,000 for a down payment on one when I got back from my tour. I came back from Korea in august 07 with $11,672 and I bought a 2004 G35 6 speed with 20,000 miles on it. Although I had the car I wanted, I didn't buy it to try and super modify it, I bought it to have as a daily driver I could have fun with. I have always loved the 280z, but I never liked seeing an American motor in it like so many of the modified ones had. So my love for the 280z and 350z have combined into a dream car that I myself can't build...

Sorry about the wall of text, and now we are at the part where I ask the question, haha

I am looking for someone who could build me a Z with a vq35 in it. Really anywhere in the country would be fine. I am currently in Iraq but I am not willing to go into debt to build this car now. I am trying to find someone I can get in contact with and get the ball rolling.

Thank you for reading all this BS I typed and for any help you can offer

Tyler