HybridZ

Garage fire

nbesheer

Okay so i wired up a fuel pump that I cleaned with gas to my batter to see if it work since it was a junk yard pump. anyways it sparked and the pump caught fire :nono: I got scared and threw it "outside" but the door side dor was blown shut and i didn't see it so the firey pump hit the door and knocked over the bucket with the gas and boom. I got scared opened the main door ran out side got the hose from the back yard by that time the neighbors were helping and we got it out, only dammage was my passenger head light cover, my dogs bed, phone and outlet, and my arm.

Damn! I'm glad you're all right...that sounds scary as hell. I thought you were going to say "then we sprayed water and it spread even more" :eek:

I'm not trying to be an azz here, but I guess I know your vote for the what the #1 tool in your tool box should be...good grief...I'm lucky this hasn't happened to me yet.

well it wasn't a lot of gas so i think by the time we hosed it down most of the gas was done just the trash and leaves in the corner. last time some one lit my fence on fre I went and grabed my dads fire extiguisher and it didnt work a dn i didnt want to waste time seeing if the new one worked, burns arnt major but it got my fingers too and teir wrapped hence the bad typing on the right side of the keyboard. got the dog bed replaced already new light covers tomorow new phone too, just gotta clean up and replace the socket/light switch/. going t try and get pictures tomorow.

the main cause of it all was becuase i wasnt being patient, I wanted to try it quickly before hjad to return my friends car and didnt have eveything properlky setup and mistakes were made