HybridZ

My First Z - '71 240z L24

Been searching for a couple months now and i went and saw it and agreed to buy her today. Money will exchange tomorrow. It's been sitting for a while so it runs a little rough, but after driving her a bit, new gas, oil change and a new fan belt, she should run like a dream. It's super clean inside with very little rust Here are the pics that the seller posted for it... I'll have more pics tomorrow. I'm super stoked and can't wait to drive her...

Here you go:

CIMG0683_thumb.jpg

CIMG0684_thumb.jpg

CIMG0685_thumb.jpg

CIMG0686_thumb.jpg

CIMG0687_thumb.jpg

CIMG0688_thumb.jpg

CIMG0689_thumb.jpg

CIMG0690_thumb.jpg

CIMG0691_thumb.jpg

CIMG0692_thumb.jpg

CIMG0693_thumb.jpg

CIMG0694_thumb.jpg

CIMG0695_thumb.jpg

Congrats an excellent choice in year/model.

It looks like a good base to start with the project.

If your not going to FULLY restore it, I would take a look at the common places for rust and treat them now so that it doesnt get any worse.

Something I should have done a long time ago...

Congrats an excellent choice in year/model.

It looks like a good base to start with the project.

If your not going to FULLY restore it, I would take a look at the common places for rust and treat them now so that it doesnt get any worse.

Something I should have done a long time ago...

Thanks Myron... I've been on here doing a lot of research and searching for everything imaginable. This forum is an invaluable resource. Any advice is much appreciated.

I've been following your project as well. Great work and keep it up to inspire me.

Looks great! :)

What do u have planned for it?

Thanks! I think I'm going to do the L28ET swap (nothing very unique) after a brake and suspension upgrade... it's my first project and want to start that doesn't require too much fabricating and that isn't TOO imposing.

I'm actually cleaning the garage now so she has a place in my home :-) I think my girlfriend is going to get jealous.