HybridZ

Tokico setup with 17x9's

Im planning on buying the 03 cobra wheels and some suspension goodies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33586&viewitem=&item=200184819229&_trksid=p3907.m29

How much difference will there be with the space issue of the 9" wide wheels, keeping a decent sized tire in the fender well?

Only reason I am not going with the tokicos yet is because I am not sure how much clearance I will gain compared to Ground Control coilovers..

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Find Bartman's write up on his 18's. He ran a 275 out back and 245 up front. I put a set of 275's out back and thought they were just a shade to big. I could have brought them in just a shade more with the spring perch welded up higher and a shorter spring (8 inch), but I didn't feel like rewelding the perch and landed up going to a 225/245 combination. I wanted to run drag radials out back and you are limited by what is available. Nobody makes a 265/17 drag radial.

I read Bartmans write-up. He used a coil over setup. I want to spend like 400$ or less on a setup, and ground control coilover kit is 400$, but I am wanting shocks with that price too. The tokico's listing I listed come with coils and shocks. I just need like a outside diameter of the coil to know If that is going to hit the wheel. If the coil spring is the same size as a stock 280Z spring then I am just going to go with ground control coilovers, unless I can use the 30$ ebay coilovers.