HybridZ

Hello everyone

crazyturbo347

Oh trust me, I know ALL about that. I STILL do not have the revised ECU from them, which is why I went with the LMA3 and LC-1. After seeing Logworks (the logging software from Innovate), Wolf's data logging sucks ass in comparison.

Oh trust me, I know ALL about that. I STILL do not have the revised ECU from them, which is why I went with the LMA3 and LC-1. After seeing Logworks (the logging software from Innovate), Wolf's data logging sucks ass in comparison.

still would be nice so you can use the Innovate gadgets on another car, or rent them out, and have Wolf adjust trim levels using the integrated controller, no?

:D good way to make the WB02 pay for itself.

Not yet. They stated that they were going to start shipping units in early December, but I have not received the new unit yet.

Do yourself a favor and forget using Wolf's wideband capability and go with Innovate. Wolf's data logging is archaeic in comparison.

• Administrators
they could be selling the new version to new customers first before they ship to exsisting ones which makes no sense but ya never know

Absolutely not.

I've been promised one of the first ones off the line, and that is earmarked for KTM.

I run one system (Wolf versus Innovate) at a time. The beautiful thing about Innovate is that it will actually calculate your injector pulse width given a target AFR based on your fuel map. I then input the new fuel map into Wolf and retune. Innovate is usually close after one time, very close after two to three.

If you get the LC-1 and LMA3, they will log RPM, manifold pressure and O2 (the LMA3 also has accelerometers like G-tech), you are set.

I'll take a screen shot of the Wolf data logging screen and one of the Innovate Logworks for comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I was informed WB functionality is ready.

I have some questions on implementation so we're discussing details.

I'm waiting for Robbie to get back, I think he's away for a few days!

Now that I have information from him, my *new* racing team is working towards some pretty cool stuff with the wolf hopefully.

Although I'm no longer on an Australian team!