HybridZ

Push button start? Nah...Oil cap twist start.

cygnusx1

is a couple of jolts from an ign. coil enough to put someone into seizure or something if it jumps their heart? I really like the push to start idea, but I'm not a big fan of lawsuits.

I don't know if I would get sued or not if someone got a heart attack by trying to steal my hoopty-260.

What if someone stuck their tounge on your ignition coil in the engine bay while it was running and got a heart attack?

Stupidity or getting hurt during attempted grand theft auto shouldn't be a reason to sue if you ask me...

I know we're not supposed to get political around here, so I'm going to leave it at that.;)

8 milliamps across the heart kills. HIGHLY doubt the coil would kill someone. the resistance of the human body is what keeps you from getting hurt. Unless you stuck the wires into your body i doubt it would do more than shock you.

speaking of shocking people. i think a long time a go my dad's friend or my dad said that you can shock someone if you spin up a VW magneto a bit and wait for someone to pick it up or something. not sure how that could work in one, but whatever XP