HybridZ

Status Racing Seats

DeLorean

Hey guys, I have been looking around for a decent pair of seats for my 240z for a while and only came up with the either really expensive options (Sparco, Recaro etc) or the cheap nasty ones. The other day I learned of a company called Status and they have some really good looking seats for decent prices.

Do any of you know anything about these seats or perhaps own them? Any reason why they wouldn't fit in a 73 240? Thanks for looking, let me know what you think...

I'm looking at the Ring in alcantara...

statusracing.com

• 1 month later...

Hey Titus, can you fill me in on where you went to get the mounts from Recaro? I'm getting a set of 1985 BMW 320is seats from a buddy of mine. He bought the car for the Grassroots Motorsports 2007 challenge (actually placed #12 last year and aiming for top three this year!). Just need to figure out how to mount them now!

Hey Titus, can you fill me in on where you went to get the mounts from Recaro? I'm getting a set of 1985 BMW 320is seats from a buddy of mine. He bought the car for the Grassroots Motorsports 2007 challenge (actually placed #12 last year and aiming for top three this year!). Just need to figure out how to mount them now!

Try the Recaro web site. They are called TAB sliders.

You can see them in this photo:

IMGP1178.jpg

They also have a adaptor Z mount: IMGP1179.jpg