HybridZ

New dash

stony

I know this should go in a different forum, but I’m kind of partial to the rb so I will post it here.

Well I’m not much of a fabricator yet but I kind of like my new dash panel. It has what I feel are my must have gages to monitor engine performance.

The 2 boxes on the end are the HKS knock monitor/wideband monitor and the HKS EVC.

Now that the hard part is done all I have to do is wire them up. I'm going TDY to miramar for 3 weeks so nothing will be done till i get back. Should be ready for some dyno time shortly after i get back.

before

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

after

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

No not really. The white ones are memory gages and have warning settings in them I can set. I'm also going to wire in some LED lights that will warn of stuff getting out of hand. Booste will be limited with the computer so even if the wqastegate fails open it wont overboost. The booste gage is there just so i can see what my peak booste was on the run. Same thing with water temp oil temp and EGT.

Besides who is really going to be looking at the gages when your going 150MPH :>

Guest TeamNissan

Haha ya thats why I asked lol, I know you put them to hard use. I thought it would be hard to glance at them on a angle like that. Its looks damn fine to me though GJ.

Ever thing of cutting metal wedges to angle them? Or it really doesn't matter?