HybridZ

I keep being plagued with problems

silver280zx

So last week i got in a wreck and now i have paint and hood and fenders to buy, well i developed an antifreeze leak, and just thought it was due to a leaking intake manifold gasket, well i wasnt sure if it was that or the head gasket, so i took the valvecover off to re-torque the head, and well i look down and found the top of one of my head bolts rolling around under my rocker arms. So its been a really really bad 2008. Sorry bout all this, i just had to complain to some other z guys who might know what im going through.

Hey I feel for ya man. I've been working on this stupid engine swap of mine now for well over a year, approching 2 years soon i think. At least it feels like it.

Get the electrical finished and what happens? Start blowing fuse links.

Get that problem solved. What happens? Starter dies.

Fix starter, what happens? Runs, but on 3 cylinders.

Replace plug wires. Well now I've got 5 cylinders.

Fix running rich problem fouling plugs. Runs good now...

Go to install driveshaft... doesn't have the right yoke on it.

I mean, I've had problem after problem after problem. And the sad part is that I'm actually just gonna be selling it once I get it on the road because the smog laws are just getting too insane in CA. If it weren't for that I'd be keeping it though.

Hopefully things will start to turn around for you though.