HybridZ

Have any of you seen this kid drive?

TravRMK

Looked pretty bitchin to me. Nobody around, rail looked safe, kid did a big ass wheelie. What's not to like here?

On a semi-related note, here's an even younger kid having fun at a much smaller wheel. 6 year old tearing it up in a souped up 24V Power wheels Jeep. Not nearly as exciting, but it's amazing how a 6 year old can countersteer and all that, where I had friends who were 20 and didn't know how to react in similar situations in real cars...

At least he was wearing a 'seatbelt' .... makes me want to wire two batteries into the kids power wheels. Hmmmm

Cameron

The dad tried to make the arguement in the comments section that it's safer than a passanger car, since it's caged and has five point harness(Hence no helmet)This is true with an adult properly seated.But that kid is propped up with FOAM x3 layers,the kid would come out from under the belts in a crash because the foam would smash down, making the harness useless.

ANYWAY I think this should be the next Hybridz swap.