HybridZ

REALLY Nice Black L28Turbo S30 on eBay

i had my eye on that one, i came real close to putting in a 7500 dollar bid. my heart is set on an rb25 though. . . . so if anyone hears me, im looking and i think im in the rite place

Should bought it bud! You could have enjoyed it and really appreciated ole skool power until you had enough funds for the RB and still sold that Turbo L28 for $2K and kept the Tech3 Engine Management for the RB!

I bet that car runs an easy 12 sec 1/4 in the condition it is.

Yasin

I saw this car in person a few years ago at Alamo Autosports in Arlington, it's VERY nice, neat and clean install and the chassis is ultra clean, whoever got it will enjoy it for sure.

$7250???!!??! I bet that's way less than half of what the guy had in it, a steal for sure, and reminds me of why I'll never sell mine!

Chris - He has $30K into that car - the slippery slope and very believeable! Someone got a killer deal!

Yasin

Chris I've got to get a picture of your car for your signature. And links to your (our) youtube videos. At 23 posts and no pic of your car you look so innocent, and frail. When In reality your car is a dragon that can breath fire on anything it meets on the highway and smoke like crispy bacon. Just a thought.

Oh I'm comming over later tonight to video your new tripple webber 240z you just bought you crazy bastard!