HybridZ

Need Auto Trans Help (shifter)

so here is the issue i got the jtr kit and manual and everything fits great well im having trouble with the shifter section of the book.:? my wife got tourqed at me and said i was spending to much time with the z and not with her:roll: so while i was under the car with tranny on my chest she starts traring the pages out of the book and feeding the fire with them:cry2: and i couldnt get out from under the car to get to it. my neighbor came over two hours later to find me still under it and lifted the car off me (it was on the lift and i had her let it down so i could fenagel the trans) so if someone could please email me the section on the trans shifter and the linkage i whould b great full my email is everettstapler911@hotmail.com thank you

I used an after market shifter so a cable setup was easy. In the book I thought they kind of showed you the stock automatic shifter could be used with a stock linkage, but it kind of depends how your exhaust is routed. If space is tight you can also use a cable type setup on the stock linkage, but you will have to fabricate the connections and a mounting bracket for the cable sleeve, the latter being just an "L" bracket with a hole in it for the cable.