HybridZ

PacNW / Canada: Going to 2008 MSA West Coast Nat'ls?

hughdogz

Scrambling to get her back together after the turbo swap. To do list includes hooking up electric fan relays, waiting for my rear brake brackets, waiting for my down pipe flange to get the exhaust fabbed. Covering the top framework will have to wait, since I'll be bringing her down in the car trailer anyway. If anyone wants to bring a change of tires or tools for the autocross, let me know I'll have a little extra room.

Lets Go!, Mike

• 1 month later...

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning (~6:15). My buddie Bryan is taking his ZXT too! :) We will try to meet up with some more Z-heads at Z-Therapy in Salem at 7am.

I just finished fixing a MAJOR oil leak at the turbo oil feed line banjo bolt. I thought I wasn't going to be able go after all! :shock:

I hope that we make it to SoCal in one piece (and no mechanical troubles) and still have some spending money when I get there, lol!

My Fuel map is still fairly of rich in a few places, we'll see just how much the fuel will cost me.

I'm thinking gas will only get more expensive the further south we go. :icon56:

portland_gas_price.jpg

Filler up!!

filler_up.jpg