HybridZ

Wheel Ideas....

Challenger

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing I might add. Just remembered and confirmed it with my dad. Saturday night I had a dream I recieved the wrong wheel and one box consisted of a whole bunch of little tiny wheels and the rest were just the wrong wheel.

I had told my dad about it last night and just remembered I had a few minutes ago. I went and asked him what I had told him my dream was about and he said I dreamed about recieving 5 spoke wheels. I asked him further if in the dream they were front wheel drive offset and he confirmed that also.... kind of weird, my dream came true minus a big box of little wheels.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they are... and their loosing quite a bit of money on this. Two round trips for two 37 pound packages isnt cheap. I refused this package since I cut it open before I signed for it, so I wont have to hassle with packaging them all up and getting postage from them, etc.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, the wheels were dropped off at les schwabs for a set of 225/45/16's thursday, now Im trying to figure out what I need to get these on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-TUNER-LUG-NUTS-SUZUKI-AERIO-SWIFT-VERONA-DATSUN_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem120393267160QQitemZ120393267160QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Will any tuner lug nut with the proper thread pitch and diameter work? Will I need longer studs on the front with the 5-6mm spacer? Does the above link look good?

Thanks