HybridZ

Wheel Ideas....

Challenger

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but it's not difficult at all. I literally did all 4 sides in 30 minutes with just me and my brother. I prefer it this way now anyway, it just looks that much better having the tire all the way at the edge.

i got them used and refinished them. they're 15"s, they just look huge next to the 510 (plus they're in front of the wheels on the car). got 'em for $500 for all 4. this was the only set they had. check used JDM wheel places around you. there's one right by my house that has a lot of wats but they are all high positive offset; not suitable for Zs

• 7 months later...

Hey, update... still need ideas. This time I have money. Ive so far looked into the imagines and xxr 006's. Ive ruled out adaptors now since they look rinky dink and they cost $200.

Ive been considering the RBR 16x8 +04 but Im not sure, its not EXACTLY what I want.

Need more ideas on close to zero offset wheels that will fit...

So where is the best place to look for the rbr 16x8 flat black +04? 18racing? Ebay doesnt have any listed. I saw the "group buy" thread and people were getting them for $650 shipped.

I also noticed the front bumper... I had fg bumpers but I sold them. Stupid me. Know I need to find a good front bumper and brackets.