HybridZ

Amelia Island Concourse d'Elegance photos

jhaag

I went to the Amelia Island Concourse d'Elegance event in Florida on March 9th. The cars of Parnelli Jones were featured - he was the grand marshal. No Z cars on display. I took several hundred photos which I posted to Photobucket and which can be seen at http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/johnhaag1/Amelia%20Island%202008/?start=all . The crowd was so big that I had to bounce around from car to car so all the photos for each car aren't located together in Photobucket. I couldn't stay all day so I didn't begin to get photos of everything.

John

hello John : great pictures...................The 22nd of March will be the final milestone of my ordeal.Free at last (?) I ordered stainless steel engine bolts for the SBC that was stripped in the Tomahawk Cobra. Figured it was time to put it back together with all the bling parts. Bought a rust free plain jane 1979 280 ZX for $120.00 and a complete good running 350 SBC for $100.00.

Ya baby!...AMC PACER...learned to drive a stick on one of those!!!

Its even uglier than I remember.....perhaps its that vinyl roof??!??...lol

The 340MM has nicer grill...The 'looks a bit like a OSCAs. And I prefer the ferrari doors as well. I bet the 340MM is a lot faster. But what a coincidence...even the year, 1953