HybridZ

HE351VE? controling the vnt??

jeffer949

Well as a few of you know i blew my turbo up on the last run at DNI and it was a holset hx30w. I do not recommend this turbo its to small. i had to lean out my fuel mixture at 13psi which is what i was running on my stock t3 so that means that its flowing less air at the same psi. and i had even upgraded my exhaust from the stock dp and a glasspack to full 3" from the turbo back. im actually going to try and put my stock t3 back on and go to the strip wed. or fri. and see if im right. if the stock t3 flows more air my car will be faster in the 1/4 seems simple enough. Ok on to the main topic of my post. i am obviously looking for a new turbo. and i want something bigger im thinking holset hy35w or similar so im looking on ebay and there are a few holset he351ve's for what seems like a lower price. but they have the vnt on them. Is there an easy way to control the vnt like maybe through my megasquirt or something?? ive dont some searching but the only thing i can come up with is people talking about the command valve on the he351's. and nothing on the he351ve. but i do remember seeing a post of someone who had bought one but i cant find it. well thanks in advance..

• 5 months later...