HybridZ

window louvers

zmaster

:cool: Inclosed are some pictures of the two different styles of louvers used on the 240Z. Just remember that they have come in both metal and plastic models. Four of the pictures are of the set that fit in the frame of the window and is secured by the rubber seal (the top chrome strip is the thing that goes under the rubber at the top of the hatch). The other picture is the other model and is secured by screws (16 total). Good Luck, Rich.

MVC-037S_thumb.JPG

MVC-038S_thumb.JPG

MVC-039S_thumb.JPG

MVC-040S_thumb.JPG

MVC-041S_thumb.JPG

Do I hear a, "Only in New Hampshire!" ? Your sig that is. Z-YA would make for a nice license plate though. ;)

Your louvers are the bolt on, slip in, or stick on type? I wish I could see these on a car to really know what the difference is. What are your guys' preferences?

It just many people put every motor vehicle they own in their sig. I took it one step further and listed everything "gas powered". I'm thinkin' of turbocharging my Homelite..... :mrgreen:

The louver is made by Interpart, and it slips under the window seal, and also uses double sided tape to attach it to the glass. No drilling. It tilts for cleaning an has rubber bumpers on each lover that rest on the glass. I'll look to see if I have the bottom brackets.

My plate is Z-YA.

NOICE!

...Okay, seriously, don't you think turbocharging a freaking chainsaw is WAY overdooing it?? Supercharging it would be pretty sweet though. :P

I would list all mine like that, because I'm pretty big on satire myself, but I don't think people would get it. Presently I just got the one engine. :( I used to have a minibike, goped, and gokart at one time. The good old days...

Tinting is also a possibility, but still nothing beats the louvers. I'm not one sided on how the car looks with or without them. It also seems to depend on the car itself--perhaps the color. And some louvers are gawdy.