HybridZ

I may have been ripped OFF

I sent my wiring harness and computer to have them converted for my LS 1 swap into my 240z. The guy told me he needed a month to get it ready. I send them out on 1/29/08, called him on 2/29/08 about my parts and he had not started on it . He told me he was going to work on it and I would have them in a week, I called a week later only to find he still had not touch my parts. I called him the following week and still nothing. He promised he would have it done last Friday and mailed out on Saturday I have not gotten it as of yet. I have tried to called him the last two day and he's not answering his phone. Left a few massages he's not calling me back.

Have anyone used this guy before ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LS1-LS6-LT1-and-Vortec-Wiring-Harness-Service-1994-2007_W0QQitemZ330213695354QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330213695354&_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

Does anyone knows of or have a harness and computer I can buy if this guy does rip mr off. I need one of a 2002 SS camaro