HybridZ

RIPS 240z runs 8.71 @ 162mph

RIPSNZ

What!!! I thought you were an IT geek!!! :wink:

At work I am the IT guy (geek if you like) at home I am Dad and the guy that spends too much time surf'n the interweb thing for zed stuff and on forums etc I don't own a flat panel anything or a HD recorder or media gadget thing and my kids don't watch TV so I have an old 29" CRT and VCR. I know networks and how to make those black boxes work in the office at home my printer is broken and has been for months. And here is the big one - why spend $$ on gadgets when the can spend on a zed :) gadget's the household gets zed parts I get :) :)

Channel 2 at Midnight - right now on Channel 8 is "5th Gear" :) or motorsport on Channel 30 until Midnight...now we are talking ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while comming but here is the NZ performance car Cover and feature of the 240z.

http://www.ripsracing.com/RIPS-in-print/articles5.html

Plans for the car now:

More testing to get the 60ft times down to where they should be (hoping for 1.2s), the 8.71s were done with the slowest 60ft times we've ever run (1.45) this was due to having to leave the line with very low boost to try and keep the front down.

With more suspension work and our new wheelie bars hopefully we can start winding the power back in off the line.

Once we get the 60fts sorted the plan is to start adding more power down the strip too, we are yet to use the NOS on a run but on the dyno we made an extra 200whp with the smallest 6 port shot.

Really hoping for well under 8.5 at 165mph+ in full street trim before too long, just need to get some decent weather and a clean, dry track.

Rob