HybridZ

I have a few fast questions about measurments for my intake piping.

If any of you know any of the following please let me know:

Size (in inches) of:

Stock TB?

ZXT AFM?

T3 outlet?

You see I decided to go this route: http://www.siliconeintakes.com/intercooler-pipe-fabrication.php and am trying to figure out what pieces I am going to need to buy. The inlet and outlet are on the same side of the FMIC so it should be pretty simple once I find out the measurements. I would measure myself but I am at work right now and will be untill late tonight. Thank you.

-Michael

I would assume so, with a little bit of lube it should be a nice snug fit, Im just wondering if the 2.25 will be able to clamp down enough to fit my 2 inch intercooler outlet. I imagine most types of hoses would but Im unsure about how much silicone can flex.

EDIT: scratch that, I just saw where they had reducers, from 2.25-2.00, so now I know what sizes I need from the intercooler to the TB! But not from the zxt afm to the turbo, or the turbo to the intercooler...

t3- 2"

zxt afm-3.2 in and out.

and stock tb fits fine with a 2.25 silicone coupler just fine.

and no you can not shrink 2.25 silicone coupler to 2inches

lol and yeah go ahead and lube up all your intercooler piping.. you will have fun blowing your intercooler piping all the time.

T3 compressor inlet is 2.25". I second jeffer949 on the rest.

If you're going with t-bolt clamps (which you should, they're only about $4 each) don't find out the hard way that a 3" t-bolt clamp won't fit a 3" coupler (since the coupler diameter is larger). A 3.5" t-bolt will fit a 3" coupler depending upon if you get 3-ply or 4-ply couplers and the manufacturer. 2" coupler uses 2.375" clamp, 2.625" clamp for a 2.25" coupler, etc. Results may vary, but you get the idea.

You can make a 3" coupler fit the 3.2" AFM if you really stretch it. You can use a an ordinary hose clamp instead of a 3.5-3.75" t-bolt for the AFM since it will never be pressurized above atmospheric.