HybridZ

Will fuel injection hose work as an oil line? (and a rambling unimportant update)

I was just reading a few good threads about that T last night, There are T's you can buy that fit into the block and oil pressure sending unit with no mods, its like 20$. But if you get the T npt an tap the hole, it will work fine, the oil pressure sending unit is NPT anyways (now why would they do that?), this is the route Im going, I bet the T is 5 bucks at osh. Now if I could remember what size... time to find the threads I was reading last night!

On a side note: I just finished my rear suspension so now I have KYB all around, I wasnt used to it and a hit a speed bump to fast, ouch. Oh, and I did my rear suspension without taking the axle off like I was told I would half to.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to work for a parts store here in NZ, we sold Gates, our competition sold Dayco, Gates belts seem much better than the Dayco ones. As for the difference in the hose, the rubber seemed different and the trans cooler line had more reinforcing from what I can remember, its been a while though. Both were pretty expensive, we were selling FI hose for $60NZD/meter I think.

Finialy Left Repco also... eh. haha