HybridZ

motorport auto o/s shipping

Does motorsport auto frequent these forums? I've sent a couple of emails including one to their ebay store about shipping items to Australia but I never get a response, I've got the same problem trying to get the JTR book from a US store.

I don't think he is lazy. Australia is 18 hours ahead of California i think, so that could be the reason. Plus, the US toll free number might not be free for him. Either way MSA should response to his emails. The company I work for we respond to each and every email within 24 hours. Thats called Customer Service.

mossy74, don't use one of those free email accounts to send them an email. Use your work account to send them an email and see if you get a response thus eliminating SPAM filtering.

He is just too lazy to call. I refuse to deal with emails for the exact reason he states about responding. If you CALL them, then you KNOW you have their attention.

Mate I'm not too lazy to call, the toll free number wouldn't work in Australia and I don't think the missus would be too happy with me on the phone at 4 in the morning.

I don't think he is lazy. Australia is 18 hours ahead of California i think, so that could be the reason. Plus, the US toll free number might not be free for him. Either way MSA should response to his emails. The company I work for we respond to each and every email within 24 hours. Thats called Customer Service.

mossy74, don't use one of those free email accounts to send them an email. Use your work account to send them an email and see if you get a response thus eliminating SPAM filtering.

I'll try another emaill account and see if that works, thanks.