HybridZ

IaaI.com

Don't know how many here have seen this site but i just stumbled upon it, TONS of wrecked/repo vehicles with a HUGE database cross-country with model specific search engines, anyone looking for a engine/brake/drivetrain swap should definently take a gander, regristration fees $200 but it would deter more people from bidding thus possibly making finding a donor car cheaper than a junkyard jewel or Ebay purchase, last time i checked their were close to 248 wrecked 350zs in the states and no telling how many z32's are up for grabs.

Again the sites IaaI.com, let me know if anyones had luck purchasing from them, i had the idea of researching what would be involved in doing a VQ35/6-speed swap into a z31 and if i could or would this would be the place to get the donor.

i think once you register theyll show the starting bid, at first i didnt like the $200 fee thing but i think it would keep deadbeats from bidding and make winning a little easier,

And yeah they have like 5 cities in each state so most of the time no matter where your at you at least within 100-150 miles of one of their bidding centers

I have an account with them as with a few other insurance salvage auctions. Depending on your state, you will need an automotive dealers license or an automotive recyclers license. Your best bet is to pay the 50 bucks for guest access, find a car you want, and contact a local automotive business to bid the car for you.

I have an account with them as with a few other insurance salvage auctions. Depending on your state, you will need an automotive dealers license or an automotive recyclers license. Your best bet is to pay the 50 bucks for guest access, find a car you want, and contact a local automotive business to bid the car for you.

How much does a car usually go for? Say 1998+ camaro, firebird, vette.

• 2 weeks later...