HybridZ

Got my bumper off today. how does it look?

I got my front bumper off today finally. I've been meaning to do this. I know it's not a huge change, but every step gets me closer, right?

Let me know what you guys think. I personally like the look a lot better. The Xenon/MSA air dam is on it's way. :D

0405081949.jpg

0405081950.jpg

A pic of the bumper that came off. Sorry about the finger in the shot. Trying to block the sun. hehe

0405081654a.jpg

Here's what it used to look like with it on.

0313081349a.jpg

Guest 280ZForce

looks way better with it on... just take off the bumper guards, put it back on and add the air dam and will look a lot cleaner. but definitely like it w/ it on better in my opinion.

I LOVE the look of Ivan280zt's Z. This is the look I'm kind of going towards. It will eventually be sporting the fender mirrors and air dam. I have never been a huge fan of the MSA air dam and the bumper both on. It seems like it doesn't fit right, cluttered almost. I dunno, everyone has their own likings i guess. Thanks for your input. I love getting other's opinions.

BTW - Those foglights will soon be history!