HybridZ

Unusual Ronal wheel - What model?

FYI... you might be a month too late:

21 February 2008

It’s with a heavy heart that after 29 years, Ronal Wheels, Inc., USA is announcing the closure of the Ronal Aftermarket Wheel Sales location in Huntington Beach, CA.

Ronal will concentrate on its profitable, and growing O.E. (Original Equipment or Stock) wheels segment, which was over 13 million wheels in 2007, and is expected to be over 16 million wheels in 2008.

The remaining Ronal wheel inventory will be sold to Ronal Distributors at a heavily discounted price. Please see the Ronal dealer list to contact a distributor for a great price for a set of Ronal wheels.

We appreciate your support over the years, and wish each and every one of our customers the best of luck.

-Ronal USA

http://www.ronalusa.com/dev/english/infos/dealers.htm

Does anyone know if a company like Kodiak would make shells to fit these centers? I guess I will call them. My brothers car has these wheels in 16".

sidecrop85warm-full.jpg

Hi Steve,

It's hard to tell from the pictures..but those look like the wheels that I'm looking for. Are they Ronal's?

By shells, I'm assuming that these are 3pc wheels and you're looking for wheel halves (Barrels)?

They are the Ronal Racing 3 piece wheels. I e-mailed Ronal a few months ago and they said they had discontinued this size. I guess they weren't kidding. I was just wondering in case you wanted to trade Z Wolf for the wheels.:)

They are the Ronal Racing 3 piece wheels. I e-mailed Ronal a few months ago and they said they had discontinued this size. I guess they weren't kidding. I was just wondering in case you wanted to trade Z Wolf for the wheels.:)

Somehow I sure that I am not attracted to those wheels that much.

However, if you ever decide to change wheels give me a call.

I still like the Buff Bear wheels!