HybridZ

DemonZ Dyno

Not posting #'s? Boo!

Here, maybe this will make you feel better. 95.4 HP

This was on my TT, the clutch was slipping, and the dyno pretty much toasted it.

index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=514701&md=1

HAHAHA, you beat me by 3HP. It was my first time balancing carbs, the front one didnt want to cooperate. Killed my power. On top of that, they strapped it down so tight the left rear wheel was rubbing the fender the whole time. They thought it was oil smoke and wouldnt let me do a second pull.

83125v2kk4.jpg

Nice. That tire rubbing probably did rob a good amount of power.

Tune it up and go for it again.

Maybe you can make something up so it won't let the tire rub.

Actually, it's going to be a while. The car is completely stripped again already... (i work fast when it comes to tearing it down) going to fix rust, weld in my new cage, rebuild 2 transmissions and I may be building anywhere between 1 and 3 more engines...........................

That vid was of my temp engine =P wanted to see what it could do.

dude you z looks heart broken in that box.....lol almost like it knows it's getting torn apart.
Actually, just tonight Z Rob Go (who owns the 68 2000 Roadster that is ALSO in that box) and I got a crazy deal on a better sized storage room with dual garage doors at the front and four regular sized doors at the rear, PLUS electricity. Only problem is, I already have it torn down to pretty much just chassis and wheels.... We had to load up the doors, fenders, hood, dash, seats, and windows in Rob's truck and then drag the car across the storage place with a rope at 10pm.

I'll post pictures once i have time to take them. Nothing is sweeter than a Roadster and Z side by side.

I'll post pictures once i have time to take them. Nothing is sweeter than a Roadster and Z side by side.

Yes there is.. a full shop or two loaded with nothing BUT Z-cars and roadsters, both road cars and race cars of each. Its not very pretty, or I would get a picture or two... but its sweet. :-D