HybridZ

Privacy Issues - Pass it on to your z club.

240Zed

I was doing a search on google for something z related and found a database listing of some other z site or club member list.

I don't know what site/club it's from, and I'm not going to post a link to it for obvious reasons, but it looks like an America site or z club and probably has alot of members details of people that visit this site also.

The scary part is it has members names, home addresses, email addresses, and what sort of Z car they own.

So if your part of a Z club, or forum get in contact with the website administrator and make sure there are no text dumps of the database on the webserver that people could access.

Ok, I've done a some more investigating and found out which website it is from. Its an internet z site, not a club site.

Scary thing is that alot of people on this website would probably on the list.

I recognise a few names of the 7500+ members details listed from here, such as [maybe I better not say names, just pretend I said your name] all with their home addresses and the cars they have.

I'll be contacting them right now to have the list deleted.