HybridZ

pressure washer power boost?

GrayZee

I have one of those cheap 1500psi pressure washers that you can buy at home depot, recently I left it out in the cold and the wand got damaged. All I needed was a new seal but I was annoyed to find out that there are no replacement parts and the only option was to buy a hole new wand for almost half the value of the machine. I ended up replacing the entire setup (hose, wand, nozzle, tip) with a more conventional 3/8 pipe connections as the wand used some goofy connection that only they have the parts for. Anyway, because I wanted more hose to work with I bought 100' Well I have seen a noticeable pressure drop. I really want to keep the long hose but I wish it had the power it used to (or even more power would be nice) But I am too cheap to buy a real heavy duty industrial washer.

A friend of mine made a suggestion that is just crazy enough to work.. maybe?

What do you guys think would happen if I were to take my gf's pressure washer and mine.. run both pressure lines into a "T" fitting and then the 100' hose? I think I might have a increase in water pressure AND volume..

Any thoughts guys?.. perhaps it's just a dumb idea...