HybridZ

Video: Vacaville Z Social Meet

Gollum

Not much to say, except sorry for the serious lack of footage. I spent nearly the whole day talking to Eric and Nick and completely forgot about filming with the camera. Then by the time me and Chris finished fitting the prototype rims on Eric's 78' people were ready to head out so I just made a quick run by all the cars.(neither Eric or Nick are posters here, but I believe Eric knows Tony D and was stationed in Okinawa at the same time... correct Tony?)

Eric does post here from time to time, he's got a RB30 project that should be pretty fierce.

Also, it won't hurt my feelings if you don't like the music. I just needed something to slap over the video since the wasn't any audio on the video worth hearing. Only reason I picked that song is because it's something I've been learning to play so it's in my head all the time.

Other than that... enjoy.

Cool! I actually liked the music a lot too. It seemed to fit pretty well at certain points.

Was that you playing Gollum? :icon44::rockon:

Nope, not me playing. I've got about half of it memorized. Not easy stuff to get down when you have to think about playing the delay as much as the guitar... It's a buckethead song btw

that rx7 looked out of place :P

Well it didn't look as out of place when there was TWO....

I thought they were a welcome addition, much like the skyline.

If only aux had a RUNNING rotory Z car there to bridge the gap....