HybridZ

How much for a 510

CalifaThugz

How many cars do you want mate?

I thought you had at least 3.

oh, wait a minute, who am I to judge, so do I.

I don't know about Cali, but in Australia you would be looking at 10k+ for a clean one. Consider yourselves lucky.

NO. A no rust 510 is going to cost you (look in Arizona, New Mexico no rust good deal). I am from San Diego and there are still deals to be had, but they are not advertised. You have to put the word out that you are looking for one, and some ones brother are parent may have one in a garage or backyard, just waiting to be rescued.

Sorry, but no chance what so ever. These days you will be lucky to find any running 510 for under $2k. And definately not a 2 door. You might get a project with no drivetrain and in need of bodywork for a grand, but that is about the best you might get.

As mentioned earlier, if you can find a friend of a friend or can track one down word of mouth you might get a break.

Brian

I like the 510 because its light n all but I also like the Z. My Z needs a new chassis harness and engine harness radiator hoses and all that stuff... Would it be probable as one said to get it running under 800? It has a rebuilt engine. I either look forward to fixing it for myself or selling it for 300$ since it has no paperwork.