HybridZ

coilover upper collar fittings

I have a 72 240z that I just purchased coilovers for, and I did not think about the struts that I would use, the upper collars on some coilovers are different so I may have to do some drilling for the fitment of the strut to fit into the collar, what would be the best solution to matching the coilovers to the struts and to drilling the upper collar for fitment.

I have adjustable lower controll arms also, WITH camber plates. I run -1 degree camber in the front, with the camber plates all the way positive. Then when I go to the track, I just loosen the camber plate bolts, and slam the camber to the limits, which is 2 degrees, so I get 3 degrees negative at the track. Then when you wanna go home, just pull the camber back out to -1 degree.

I tried to upload some photos, but the site keeps telling me that your file

exceeds the forum's limit of 976.6 kb for this file type

Must be a big file :-)

You might want to open an account with an online photo host (I use photobucket) and then you can just link the picture to your posts here without having to load them onto the thread itself.

You need to get a tool that allows you to shrink down your photos. Web photos need only be about 72 dpi. Your photo that comes out of your camera is probably thousands of dpi. That's important when you're printing photos, but when you're just displaying them on the web it's extreme overkill.

There are a ton of different applications to reduce your photo size. Find one and use it.