HybridZ

Coolest watch ever.

Forrest

I bet he can program toast into it!

I think this watch is cooler though

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/8e18/

it's an OLED watch that plays MP3's, videos, and view images.

So, I can WATCH a video of a sick Z racing, then have sick pictures of Z's as a wallpaper, I can listen to my favorite tunes, AND I can record the sounds of sick Z's for future listening pleasure. 80 bucks for 2 gigs isn't bad either.

I must say, that is quite the watch you have there..... But! Can your watch make you toast?!

It's actually a heart rate monitor, so...it can make me run fast enough so that I can work toast into my calories.

Delicious buttery toast...how I miss you.

• Administrators

hrlogo.jpg

agcar.gif

Uh, that Z sort a looks like Ace and Gary’s car :lmao: not that there is anything wrong with that…

Make the car 1-2 pixels shorter, taken out between the front wheel and the cab, would bring that watch to more of, shall we say, a Hetero style watch. :lmao:

:lol:

Damn, cut me some slack...thats as close to scale as you can get with a 12 pixel height. I actually took some side shots of real cars and photoshopped them to fit the space on the watch in order to get the pixel dimensions. Trust me, you can't get it closer than that.

And Ace and Gary's car was poking fun at all the 70's sports cars, so maybe that's appropriate.