HybridZ

New SBC Exhaust Manifolds

Last line on the product description.

Yea, but I've got D-port heads. I talked with a rep there who said even though they are oval port they still work well w/ZZ4 heads. I'm waiting to hear back from them as to whether they know if they will work on a SBC-Z swap. I know the Sanderson QP1000 manifolds http://sanderson.carshopinc.com/product_info.php/products_id/46987/QP1000 will work without machining but I don't like the fact that they don't have all the mounting holes (only four).

I'm never ordering anything from those bastards again. I ordered a mini starter from them with a heat shield to put in my 305 S10. The heat shield didn't fit worth a ♥♥♥♥, not even close, and the starter wouldn't bolt up to my motor right, the starter gear at rest sat on the flywheel, so that wouldn't work obviously, and I emailed them about returning it and they never even got back to me, but they were happy to reply when I initially emailed them about a question before ordering.

I'm never ordering anything from those bastards again. I ordered a mini starter from them with a heat shield to put in my 305 S10. The heat shield didn't fit worth a ♥♥♥♥, not even close, and the starter wouldn't bolt up to my motor right, the starter gear at rest sat on the flywheel, so that wouldn't work obviously, and I emailed them about returning it and they never even got back to me, but they were happy to reply when I initially emailed them about a question before ordering.

Good to know. The last thing I need is to order some manifolds, have them not fit and get stuck with no service.

I guess my options are back to Sanderson QP1000 manifolds or rams horns.